National Khural
April 18, 2016 Buryatia is getting ready for the beginning of children’ rest season
April 18, 2016 Buryatia is getting ready for the beginning of children’ rest season
04-05-16 11:11
Age: 2 yrs





On the plenary meeting the Head of Buryatia has listened report by Bair Angurov the Minister of sport and youth policy of the Republic of Buryatia and instructed to eliminate all the shortcomings before official opening of the season.

Preparing for summer recreation season is in normal working order. The size of funding from the republican budget will amount to 193 million rubles.

In Buryatia it is planned to make healthier about 89 thousand children from 7 to 15 years old, it is about 80% of the total number of children living in the republic (according to the Ministry the rest of the remaining 20% will be held by their parents in the other way). Of the total number more than 42 thousand children are in a difficult real-life situation, and 5 million orphans and children without parental support.

In total children in Buryatia will be accepted by 577 children’ recreational institution of  various fields: 29 stationary suburban camps, 4 sanatorium-type camps, 58 camping sites and camps with day stay and labor and recreation camps.

One more suburban camp is planned to be opened in Kizhinginsky district that year. 

Traditionally, children from Buryatia will participate in the programs of the All-Russian health centers “Artek”, “Ocean”, “Orlyonok” and “Smena”. Also children of the Republic will have a rest in the international children’ center "Nairamdal" in Mongolia.

It is planned a lot of field-oriented shifts: youth entrepreneurship or a shift with advanced learning of the Buryat language. 








<- Back to: News